June 14, 2008

ASpieboy has arrived!

Wait, what's ASpieboy mean? Well, an aspie is someone who has AS, or asperger's syndrome. Whoa, hold on! Was that Asperger's syndrome? As in, Autism? Yes, I am an autistic. But before you whip out your puzzle ribbon and start drooling with pity, remember, Autism isn't that bad!!! In fact, I am proud to be autistic.

Wow. Brain shock. Here's something you probably didn't know, everyone with Autism detests the organizations like Autism Speaks and others that try to 'cure' us. In case you didn't get that, let me say it again: NO AUTISTICS WANT TO BE CURED!!! We also don't like being called a plague, a tragedy, and all we want is for people to treat us like people. Still not convinced? Go to some of the autistic links on the right for more info.



OK, now that that's over with...

As said in my about me section (again, found on the right), I will talk about whatever pops into my head while sitting here. I have some pretty good ideas as to how to make the world a better place, but the posts won't all be serious. Of course, they won't all be funny either. Laugh at what I say, but listen to what I say as well.

I will now take the time to further introduce myself with what I am already (somewhat) known for. I am on another (poorly maintained) blog which can be found here http://www.tricapd.blogspot.com/. Also there are YouTube videos of me and my sister performing soloes from last year as well (Autistic Pride dancers, find here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDPgIWFayQU and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIcr3Jhk9E). Also, I am the co-writer of the Autie Team series of which the first two installments I shall post later.

But don't worry, I'm not all about Autism. I am also an avid fan of Michael Crichton and G.K. Chesterton, although I have yet to buy one of his books yet. You name it, it will be found here eventually.

Good-byeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment