August 03, 2008

Shakespeare

Well, I'm off to Shakespeare school for the week. That's in Stratford, by the way. I'll get to see 5 plays from the festival, so HAHA!!!

I've been there before, just to try it out, make sure it was aspie-proof (few things are), but now, I'm going for the full week. Therefore, I shall be away from the computer (parting is such sweet sorrow).

Also, I just got an MP3 player. Yes, ASpieboy has joined the 21st century!!! Wow, blogging, MP3, I'm beginning to turn into a typical teenager!!! AH!!! I'll have to up the weirdness level to make up for this strange normalcy.

I found a new webcomic by the way. It's on the right. Or will be. It's not there NOW, but I'll put it on in a couple seconds. Unless my computer crashes or something. Then you'll never see the webcomic, NEVER!

OK, I think I've countered the normalcy threat. Enough weirdness for today.

1 comment:

  1. "I'll have to up the weirdness level to make up for this strange normalcy." Gotta love you for that!

    ReplyDelete